Software Engineer- Web and Mobile
Come join a team of researchers and scientists from diverse backgrounds in a truly innovative cybersecurity R&D environment. We are developing the next generation of tools and capabilities to make a difference in the world of computer security. Two Six Labs is looking for software developers/engineers to transition R&D prototypes to production systems and products. Successful candidates will show strong software design, development, and testing skills, along with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Actively participate in the design, build, test and implementation phases of software components throughout the software development life cycle
- Participate in discussions on requirements analysis, system architecture, code quality and change management controls
- Write and test code, as well as work with other team members to deliver fully functional and tested software
- Participate in troubleshooting and research of software bugs and issues as they are reported
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent programming experience.
- Talented software engineer that understands the difference between prototypes and production code (both of which will be developed in this role)
- Collaborator mindset that thrives in a social, transparent, and “got your back” team environment
- Experience with web back-end technologies like RESTful APIs, web services, and databases like MongoDB and MySQL
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and technologies, to include Scrum, Kanban, git, Jira, and continuous integration
- Familiarity with microservice techniques and technologies, to include containerization and Docker
- Working knowledge of Android app development, is a plus
- Python, Tornado, Web Services MongoDB
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose
- Android (Java)
- Unit testing frameworks
Nice to haves:
- Background in usable security, computer/network security, malware analysis, or other areas of cybersecurity.
- An active DoD clearance (Secret or above)
Due to security requirements, US Citizenship is required.